Thank you for registering for the Santa Rosa Santa Run! We’re excited to be spreading holiday cheer with you this Saturday, December 9th! Please take a moment to read the important details below about the event.
The event happens rain or shine!
Each registered participant will receive a Santa suit and Santa Rosa Santa Run t-shirt (first come, first serve on sizes).
We’re excited to be partnering with Toys for Tots in Sonoma County for this year’s event to bring Christmas joy to kids in our local community. Bring an unwrapped toy to packet pick up and/or on race day and receive $10 off next year’s registration. Help us create a magical holiday season for those in need.
Packet Pick Up Information
Beat the crowds and pick up your Santa suit and t-shirt on the following days and times.
Dates: Thursday, December 7 and Friday, December 8
Location: Heart & Sole Sports, 900 4th Street, Santa Rosa
(Please note, Heart & Sole Sports will be open during regular store hours from 10am-7pm, however we will only being doing packet pick up from 3pm-7pm).
Race and Event Day Information
Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017
Location: Julliard Park, 227 Santa Rosa Avenue, Santa Rosa, Calif.
Time: Same day registration and packet pickup opens at 7:00am
5K race begins: 9:00am
Merry Mile begins: Immediately following the 5K
Award Presentation: Approximately 10:30am
- Pre-race warm up led by The Studios at Montecito Heights
- Enjoy your run or walk down the scenic Prince Memorial Greenway. Click here to view course maps
- Enjoy milk and cookies post race (Milk generously donated by Clover Sonoma)
- Special thanks to our event sponsors – Sahouria Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics, The Studios at Montecito Heights, Learning to Learn Preschool, Heart & Sole Sports, Clover Sonoma, Elliott Digital Design, SmartBoy Enterprises, Santa Rosa Recycling and Collection and Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. Be sure to stop by the sponsor booths on race day.
- Grab your friends and family and capture fun photos in our photo area. Be sure to share you photos online with hashtag #SantaRosaSantaRun
There are numerous parking garages downtown. We recommend parking at the Santa Rosa Plaza in the parking garage near Sears. Regular parking fees apply.
If you have any additional questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you Saturday!